Today's Blessing: An Excuse for Fun
I guess I'm just a little kid at heart because I love puppets! I loved puppets when I was little, and I still love them now! I remember one Christmas when my brother Gary gave me a whole set of puppets to tell the story "Little Red Riding Hood." That was the most awesome gift ever! I still have those puppets.
I am still serving on Roundtable Staff and tomorrow night I get to share ideas for the Webelos Showman badge. As you can guess, puppetry is part of the Showman badge, so this afternoon I constructed two cute little bird friends to give the den leaders an easy and fun puppet idea they can have their boys make...thanks to the internet and this website: http://www.ordinarylifemagic.com/2009/03/burds.html. - another great benefit from other people's ideas! :)
![]() |
| Scott said my first puppet was too girly (can you tell which one?), so I made a boy bird too. After all, it is Cub Scouts I'm giving ideas for! |
+(800x533).jpg)
+(800x533).jpg)
I wonder if Jonas would like puppets or if they would scare him....
ReplyDelete