Friday, September 27, 2013

Counting Blessings: Morning Temple Session

Today's Blessing #1:  Room for Me
It's getting harder and harder to schedule an endowment session at the Brigham City Temple.  With the new movie, the temple only offers six sessions now and whenever I call to make an appointment, the session is always full.  So I often just show up and hope someone who has an appointment doesn't show up.  Last week I couldn't get in because they only had six empty seats and there were 12 of us waiting, but this morning they had room for me...probably because it was only me...and they were willing to bring in a chair just for me (although they didn't have to in the end!)

So I started my day off work with a trip to the temple.  And hopefully all the other stuff that I have waiting for me to do at home will get done also!

2 comments:

  1. Going early is probably your best bet at getting in a session, huh? It's probably way full during the day. I wonder if it will ever slow down for you guys. I mean, it's been a year since it opened, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the temple has been a year being open but we have another year for the ogden to open then that might aleave the full sessons.

    ReplyDelete