It seems like it’s been forever since we've had Tiffany
and Jeremy over for dinner. For a while,
we had a standing date with them that every Wednesday evening was “Food &
Game Night” and we would take turns rotating to each other’s homes. But with Tiffany starting up in school again
and precepting (it’s like student teaching), plus working her regular job AND
going to classes when she’s not precepting – our dinner nights had to take a
break. L I think she’s been lucky to get any sleep
time at all!!
So tonight was kind of a belated birthday dinner since
Tiffany had to precept on her birthday.
I asked what she would like to eat and she requested a good old
fashioned “Sunday Dinner” with roast beef and potatoes and gravy. Then we played several rounds of “Racko” and of
course we had ice cream! Sheesh! I should have made a belated birthday cake
too!!
Tiffany has finished her precepting now so hopefully our Food & Game nights can begin again!
Happy Birthday Tiffany! May this next year be a great year for you!!
.jpg)
I'm glad she's done. She's so close to being a nurse. I'm excited for her to have her dream. Yay! Go Tiff! And I love roast and mashed potatoes. So yummy! I guess, mom, you can tell what your kids' favorite meal was when we were growing up. Ha ha!
ReplyDelete