Monday, October 7, 2013

Counting Blessings: Lovin' Halloween

Today's Blessing:  A Perfect Day for Decorating!  :)

I just love Halloween!  I love the fun decorations and cute costumes.  I love dressing up too!  When the kids were in elementary school I'd dress up like a witch and go help at class parties.  One year Jessica's second grade teacher asked me to come do some storytelling!  Aww...I totally loved that!  I put on my witch attire and told one of my favorite stories...Piggie Pie!

So I LOVE decorating for Halloween but I HATE decorating in cold weather!  Brr...!  The days have been getting pretty chilly lately so I figured I had missed my opportunity to decorate when it was warm.  Not!  Today was beautiful!!  I pulled out the decorations and went to town!  It was great!  And sooo warm! :)  I still have more decorating to do but I had to stop so we could have dinner sometime before it got dark!!






I think a certain kitty thinks the decorations are all for her!!
A little inside fun too. :)
These are going to be my trick-or-treat trees.
When my kids and grand kids come to visit,
they can pick a treat from the tree!
Hmm...should I make them do a trick first?

Scott calls me a silly woman because I get all excited over the decorations.  I just tell him his life would be no fun without me!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your decorations. Maybe that's why I love Halloween so much because you love it to! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the decorations! Jonas will love them too. I think Halloween will be a favorite of his. I can't wait to bring him to your house to show him the fun decorations. I'm starting to love Halloween too, thanks to a cute little boy of mine. :)

    ReplyDelete