Scott and I still carry out our Sunday tradition which we started with our kids years ago - Popcorn & Ice Cream on Sunday nights. We originally started this tradition because 1) I love ice cream; but mostly 2) when the kids were little we had little money for the everyday eating of ice cream so we had to ration it. You guessed it...Sunday nights were our Disney movie night with popcorn and ice cream.
![]() |
| Just being a little goofy showing off their new missionary technology! :) |
![]() |
| Elder Eddington & Elder Brown |
Now that the kids are all gone, I guess you could say we're starting to adopt in other kids...kids called Missionaries. With Scott being the ward mission leader it is the perfect opportunity to invite them to come over every Sunday (if they don't have any other appointments) and join us in enjoying one of our favorite desserts. It's a standing invitation. So tonight at 8:45 p.m. our doorbell rang...we knew exactly who it was - Elder Eddington and Elder Brown. Such nice young men! Tonight was Elder Eddington's first visit to our home (he just transferred into our area a couple of weeks ago) and hence his first experience eating popcorn on top of ice cream. He liked it! Of course, what's not to like?!
And of course I took their picture and texted a copy to their moms...because I know how much moms love getting random pictures of their missionary!! ;)
.jpg)
+(800x449).jpg)
+(800x600).jpg)
They look like good missionaries! Too bad Frodo Missionary had to leave. Ha ha!
ReplyDelete