Friday, October 4, 2013

Counting Blessings: Fall Temperatures

Today's Blessing:  Heat! :)

I Love Heat!
My "bundled-up" look :)
The days are definitely getting colder!  Last night our house felt c-o-l-d...brr...so I put on my pouty face so Scott would turn on our furnace.  This morning the outside thermostat said 39 degrees...sheesh!  I'm wishing for summer already!!  :(  And yes, we did cover our tomato plants last night so they wouldn't freeze.  I'm still hoping for another batch of salsa.  When I came upstairs this morning after showering and all, the heat was on!  Aww...I love heat!  I simply had to go stand by it, so I asked Scott to take a picture for me.  I always count heat and warmth as a blessing!  Just hearing it run makes me feel warmer!






Despite the colder temps, I'm still walking to work.  I just bundle up really good and I actually enjoy it!  By the time I get to work I feel all invigorated and ready to take on the world!  Well, maybe just a little!  Walking to work is kind-of fun right now too because of all the Halloween decorations.  Ya, some are just downright creepy!  I don't go for creepy!

Now that's just creepy!

The creepy side of Halloween

This is more my style! :)
Here's some more blessings from today!...

Pigs for Dinner!!  Hooray!  Another Freezer Meal...
No cooking again tonight!  Perfect! :)
Scott & I got in a Temple Session!
It's always nicer when he can come with me!
I Love that Guy! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it looks like you combined two of your pig meals together. I take it dad wanted left overs? :) And Jonas LOVES Halloween decorations - the non creepy ones. We went to a members house last Sunday, and she had the cutest Halloween decorations up and Jonas just fell in love. He loves skeletons the most. So we'll have to schedule a time to come visit this month when you have your decorations up - if you do that.

    ReplyDelete