Today's Blessing: Awesome Guys
I have certainly been blessed with some awesome guys in my life. The Lord was definitely looking out for me when he dropped Scott in front of my face and said "You must date Scott first before making any marriage decisions!" I'm sure glad he steered me in the right direction!
Yesterday was Scott's day off work. Since summer is over and cooler weather in making its way here, Scott worked on digging up our potatoes and digging up flower bulbs. I'm sure glad he's my gardener because I have a hard enough time just trying to keep the house in order!
+(800x533).jpg) |
| Canna Lily bulbs...kind-of ugly looking, huh? |
+(800x533).jpg) |
| Our potato harvest. We did get a few big ones! :) |
Then tonight he spent the evening fixings bikes...his and mine...another thing I'm so thankful he takes care of for me! I'm sure he'd like to just relax after a long day at work but he dug right in and was my awesome handyman! :) Yup, he's one awesome guy!
+(800x533).jpg) |
| Flat Tire Fix-it Man! :) |
Then...a knock on our door around 9:15 pm took us both by surprise. Who in the world could that be?! When Scott opened the door it was Cody! He likes to surprise us with random visits! It makes me happy! :) It's fall break at Utah State so he decided to spend the weekend with us! He makes us smile with his
"college life" stories and he fills the house with music...tonight he even serenaded me with his guitar. What an awesome guy too! :) I guess he has had a great example to follow!
+(800x533).jpg) |
| A funny serenade..."Fifty Ways to Say Good-bye" |
I want to here that song! Did he write it about himself?
ReplyDelete