My daughter Stephanie is about seven months pregnant and has reached the point of "enduring to the end"! She hardly sleeps at night and finds herself exhausted when it comes time to prepare dinner. She texted me the other day and asked me if I could come be her personal chef until the baby comes...ha, ha,...what a jokester! Then I had an idea! What if we got together and made up a bunch of freezer meals? She was totally for the idea.
.jpg)
So today we literally cooked for six hours, even Jonas helped a little. We prepared six different main dishes for each of us and then stuck them in the freezer for future use. And some of those main dishes made up enough food for a couple of dinners so in a way you could say we made 12 meals! It definitely was work but doing it with Stephanie made it a lot more fun, and looking at all those meals sure made me feel happy inside! Now I don't have to cook for over a week either!!
Hopefully I didn't exhaust Stephanie too bad...when we got all done her back was killing her. :( That little Alexis is giving her a challenge already!
.jpg)
Wow! You got this post up quick! I need to do mine now. Ha ha! Clint let me sit all night, so I felt much better. I'm way excited about eating all that yummy food. I had tons of fun preparing it with you. The best part is talking with you and getting all your attention to myself. What can I say? I love my mom!
ReplyDeleteHa, ha...I actually posted it that night!! Cooking with you is way more fun than by myself! :)
ReplyDelete