Thursday, October 3, 2013

Counting Blessings: Roundtable

Today's Blessings:  Has to be Divine Intervention

I've been sooo busy lately.  I feel like I've been going from one thing to another.  The problem is I can only concentrate on one thing and once it is over I can go to the next.  I don't recommend it because you end of having to prepare stuff the day it's due!

First Aid Feel Items
Everyone won the feel game!
Tonight was Roundtable, but during the past few weeks, I have had only bits and pieces of time to prepare for it.  So today after work, I worked on my handouts.  I didn't have a whole lot of time for that though because I had a Stake YW Presidency Meeting to be to also.  I totally believe I had divine intervention...somehow I was able to quickly find the information I wanted for my handouts (when usually it takes me hours) and get them copied.  Then I went to my meeting, went to the store, went home, ate dinner (that's the amazing part...I actually SAT down and ate dinner!  It was a good dinner too...this morning I threw the Cilantro Lime Chicken freezer meal in my crock pot that Stephanie and I prepared yesterday - now that was a blessing in itself, otherwise we would have had no dinner!!), and then I put together my activity (a "First Aid Feel" game...I put different first aid supplies into a bunch of Scott's socks and then the leaders had to feel and guess what the item was.  Can you tell we talked about the Readyman Activity Badge?)


The leaders all participated, they liked my handouts and Scott made me some cake-in-a-mug with ice cream when I got home!  I think the Lord was blessing me for my willingness to serve. :)  Sorry about the lame pictures!  I guess all that busyness made me forgetful. :(

1 comment:

  1. Totally understand about the "lame" pictures, but they represent your day, so it's ok. When I first started reading, I was like "Oh, her coming down didn't help with her busy schedule and help her get stuff done", but then I read that having your dinner ready was good, so then I felt much better about taking your time on Wednesday. Having dinner already ready is a huge blessing because you wouldn't of had time to do your handouts. :)

    ReplyDelete