The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is full of faithful, dedicated members. I am often reminded of that fact when I have the opportunity to visit different wards (thanks to my calling in the Stake YW) and witness first hand the stalwart leaders who love and serve the young women in their wards.
![]() |
| A very colorful group of young women! :) |
![]() |
| Now that's one valiant leader!! |
At the beginning of the summer, the leaders challenged their young women to complete at least one value by the end of the summer and then they would have a "Celebration"...their very own "Festival of Colors"...YW Value Colors. The young women really came through! It was so awesome to hear about their value projects and experiences and what they learned. And three of the young women totally completed their Young Womanhood Award! That certainly calls for a celebration!
So celebrate they did! Following the program they literally had their own Color Festival...the chalk was flying. I was invited to join in but opted to take pictures instead. ;) I know...what a party pooper!!
+(800x600).jpg)
+(600x800).jpg)
That's a fun idea. I bet the girls loved that.
ReplyDelete