Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Counting Blessings: It Works!

Today's Blessing:  A New Spring for our Garage Door

Poor Sally (our car) has had to spend some cold evenings and mornings outside for the past 10 days.  On Saturday, October 12, the spring broke in our garage door opener...it's crazy how spoiled one becomes having a garage door that opens itself.  With the spring broken, it was very hard to open the door manually. Fortunately I had drove the car to the temple at the time the spring broke so it was already out of the garage.

Woohoo!!  It opens!! :)
This pic was actually taken last night...
Ha, ha...I thought it would be my post for that day!
(Didn't know at the time he had the wrong spring!)
Tonight the garage door opens with a push of a button!!  Jenkins Garage Doors and Repair actually came by last night to fix the door but realized he didn't have the right size of spring so he came back tonight to finish the job.

Awww...aren't automatic openers nice?!  Hello laziness!!



1 comment:

  1. Ya, I love our garage & automatic garage door opener. Wherever we move next will have to have one. I'm too spoiled with this one.

    ReplyDelete