There's just nothing better than a yummy hot bowl of soup on a cool day. Add some warm bread to that and you've got something mmm, mmm, good!!
+(800x533).jpg)
Today is day three of Halloween Week. Tonight I made jack-o-lantern chili and bread bones for dinner. Thanks to my daughter Stephanie, who provided me with a fantastic recipe, I now have a new favorite bread stick recipe...those were the best tasting bones ever!! (Of course she got the recipe from someone else's blog so just click here and you can enjoy it too!!)Also! Scott finally got himself a new watch! There's nothing worst than a watch that only tells time half the time! So here he is showing it off! He loves it! And he got it on a nice Groupon deal! :)
+(533x800).jpg)
+(800x533).jpg)
Those bones look awesome! I love the cheese in the chili too. So fun!
ReplyDelete