Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Counting Blessings: Rats & Lovin' Sammy

Today's Blessing:  A Visit from Cody :)

Last Sunday Scott informed all our kids the time has come to put our cute little pup to sleep.  :(  It breaks my heart to think about it but it's probably for the best.  Sammy struggles now just to get up and walk and he has the saddest little look on his face.

Cody made a special trip home this afternoon to give him some last lovin'.  He just loves Sammy!  Every time he comes to visit he gives me a hug and then Sammy comes next.  So I got some pictures of him holding Sammy for one last time.

I bet Sammy thought he was getting rats for dinner too!
Hmmm...kind-of looks like a cat!  Oh well!
Hopefully Cody came to see Scott and I too!  It was fun to have another Halloween Dinner guest!  Tonight our main dish was Baked Rat!  Mmm...sounds delicious, right?!  Cody and Scott loved them and Cody even ate two!  He made me laugh though...I had cooked four rat bodies (just in case Cody brought a friend with him;) but only put three of them together .  Cody was still hungry after eating his rat so I offered him the body of the fourth one.  Of course he accepted and here's the funny part...he put it together so it looked like a rat!  I guess he didn't mind eating rats for dinner!! :)  He thanked me for making dinner fun.  That made me happy! :)




2 comments:

  1. Any body have some decon? Never mind i ate it to fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cody is so sweet! That's so funny - he made it into a rat. I love that kid!

    ReplyDelete