It's very rare that Scott's rotating day off actually falls on my normal day off (which is Wednesday). It's so weird because when he has had a Wednesday off I usually have to work that day because of a holiday (which takes my day off) or because of staff meeting (which is on the Wednesday before closed Friday.) Ya, our schedules just don't match up. BUT...today they did! And even though we don't spend every minute together doing things, I just love having him around.
Of course, we took advantage of it being a day off for both of us and slept in until almost 6:00 a.m. Ha, ha, ...you call that sleeping in?! It is for us since we usually get up at 4:30 a.m. We started the day off with our exercise routine. Today was a running day so I ran 4.5 miles and Scott biked alongside me. I'm so glad he bikes with me...it's nice having his company...AND protection!
![]() |
| Sweet Boots...ya, Poison Ivy's are actually red or green, but these will do! :) |
![]() |
| I think we spent way too much money!! |
I don't want this post to be too boring, so I'll let the pictures tell the rest. Although...I didn't get a picture of our two doctor visits...mine for my eye, and Scott's for his lovely varicose veins. Looks like I'll be going in for another eye surgery come November 5 - just to remove my cataract - ugh! At least I get to celebrate Halloween this time and I don't have to be face down!! And I'll be able to see again out of my left eye!! Hopefully Scott will eventually get to get his varicose veins repaired...in 60 days...IF our insurance can be convinced it's necessary!! Don't ya just love red tape?!!
![]() |
| Scott is the best pet groomer!! |
![]() |
| I added a few more decorations...thank you Facebook! |
![]() |
| My visiting teachers brought me a treat!! See's Chocolates are the best!! :) |
+(600x800).jpg)
+(449x800).jpg)
+(800x533).jpg)
+(800x533).jpg)
.jpg)
Those boots are awesome! I can't wait to see your costume.
ReplyDelete