Thursday, October 31, 2013

Counting Blessings: Happy Halloween!

Today's Blessings:  Halloween Dinner Guests and A Much Desired Email! :)

Scott and I got the pleasure tonight of having the missionaries over for dinner.  They got to enjoy our traditional Halloween night dinner...Beef Stew in Pumpkin Bread Bowls.  They thought it was pretty cool.  And I made them a little treat to take home...a cute skeleton creation I found on http://wantsandwishesdesign.blogspot.com Of course I sent a picture to their moms!
I made these for all my co-workers too!
They loved them!  Too cute to eat!
Don't worry...I warned them they were going on my blog!
Jack-o-Lantern Bread Bowls
I used the Olive Garden Copycat Breadstick Recipe from yesterday...soooo good!
Plus!  We finally received an email from Argentina!  Sister Giuliani (Jessica's Mission President's wife) sent us a Smilebox!!  Want to see it?!  Click this link Smilebox  That made my day!  I've been sooo wanting to know she made it safe and sound! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the bread bowls! So fun! I'm glad you do things like that for the missionaries. It probably makes their mom's really happy.

    ReplyDelete