Thursday, October 10, 2013

Counting Blessings: A Chilly Day to Walk...without supplies! :(

Today's Blessing:  A Break in the Rain and Hot Chocolate!!

I guess I was a little brain dead this morning.  Usually I head out for my walk to work with my cap, ear muffs, and curling iron, but this morning I forgot all three of them!  It was 48 degrees when I started out but it really didn't feel cold at all however, in a few hours, the rain hit and then the wind and I thought to myself, 'Oh dear!  I sure hope it stops raining by 2:00!!'
Uh Oh...grey skis and wind = chilly!!

Well, it did stop raining, but the wind was b-l-o-w-i-n-g!!  And the sky remained overcast.  Needless to say,  I had a pretty chilly walk home.  BUT...it didn't rain a drop all the walk home AND when I got home I had a cup of hot chocolate!  I love hot chocolate!  It totally warmed up my insides! :)

Hot Chocolate!! :)




1 comment:

  1. Hot chocolate is yummy. Especially Stevens mint chocolate.

    ReplyDelete