Today's Blessing: A Wonderful Lighthouse
I know I've said it before, but it is such a blessing to have a temple soooo close to home! Today I just felt the need to go, so after cleaning up the kitchen, I changed into my dress and was at the temple in five minutes time. It wasn't close to an endowment session time, so I just did initiatory which I have really started to love and they weren't busy in there at all!
Last Saturday I attended the first endowment session of the day...nice and early in the morning. As I drove up I saw the temple shining ahead of me and I instantly thought...it is a true lighthouse!...guiding us to peace and safety...A Wonderful Lighthouse! Definitely a blessing!
+(600x800).jpg)
+(600x800).jpg)
That is a cool picture of the temple! i would totally print that off and frame it. It looks great!
ReplyDelete