Monday, October 28, 2013

Counting Blessings: Halloween Week Begins

Today's Blessing:  Calzone Mummies & Fun with the Bagbys

Kind-of a sloppily wrapped mummy
For some reason this year, I'm just full of the Halloween spirit!  I think it's because I didn't get to do hardly anything last year thanks to a macular hole in my eye!! I keep discovering such cute and fun ideas online and on Pinterest that I want to do them all!

I love to do Halloween dinners during the week of Halloween and a few days ago I came across these way cute "Calzone Mummies".  I couldn't wait for this week to begin so I could make them!  Cute idea, right?!  Wish I had thought of it first!

Yesterday we got a text from Tiffany saying she needed to come up today and borrow our hair cutting supplies.  Perfect!  Now I had guests to feed my calzone mummies to!! :)  Jeremy was so funny!  When I placed the "mummy" in front of him he exclaimed, "I do believe my mummy needs CPR!" and he began chest compressions...on the calzone!  Next came the mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.  What a crazy guy!  Can you tell he's a nurse?!

Chest Compressions, ha, ha
Mouth-to-Mouth Resuscitation
After dinner we played two games of Rummikub...and yes, we cheated.  But it was way fun!
Tiffany and Jeremy are now on their way to Washington to visit Jeremy's two little girls for a few days.

Have a great trip Tiffany and Jeremy!!  "Good luck storming the castle!!"






2 comments:

  1. That's fun! Wish we lived closer so we could have calzone mummies. They look yummy.

    ReplyDelete