Today's Blessing: A Thoughtful Daughter and Son-in-Law
Stephanie is so thoughtful. She knows I love seeing my grandson and yet I hardly get to see him, so she makes it a point to come visit every now and then and give me a little "Grandma Time". And Clint is so good to come and sacrifice his Saturday when I'm sure he'd much rather be spending his day off work at home doing what he likes to do! I really enjoy having them come!
Today was extra special because they brought Jonas in his Halloween costume and let him do a little trick-or-treating at Grandma's house. That was fun! They live so far away it would be stupid for them to bring him trick-or-treating on Halloween night so I usually miss out. I'm a little jealous of his Grandma & Grandpa Stoker because they only live five minutes away!!
.jpg) |
| Grandma's Little Tigger :) |
So today I got to read Halloween stories to Jonas, we all went to the park and played with the Arrowcopters, made sugar cookies, and when Scott got home from work, we ordered out General's Chicken for dinner. It was especially fun making cookies with Jonas...he mixed and rolled and cut and even got his first lesson in "cookie decorating". He loved squeezing the icing out of the bag. I showed him a couple of times how to squeeze and then he went to town!!
+(800x533).jpg) |
| Rolling... |
+(800x533).jpg) |
| Cutting... |
+(533x800).jpg) |
| and decorating |
+(800x533).jpg) |
| Deep Concentration...an excellent decorator!! |
+(800x533).jpg) |
| Finished Cookies :) |
Thank you Stephanie and Clint for the "Grandma Day"!! :) Thank you for sharing your time with us!!
+(800x533).jpg) |
| A goodbye hug for Grandpa. Scott loves that little guy!! |
Thats why the cookies were so good, because jonas made them!
ReplyDeleteIt was fun. Jonas is so cute doing all those fun things. He LOVES visiting Grandma and Grandpa - no matter which one. He knows he'll always have fun.
ReplyDelete